Derek Boogaard: The Rangers’ enforcer who died in his apartment last weekend suffered an “accidental overdose of the drug oxycodone mixed with alcohol, the office of the medical examiner in Minnesota’s Hennepin County announced Friday afternoon in a news release.” That is incredibly sad and has to be a scary thought to anyone that ignores warning labels on scripts. [NYT]
Which schools help keep Oklahoma and Texas happy?
former, and maybe current girlfriend?
Predators bench celebrates triple OT win A video posted by @cjzero on May 5, 2016 at 11:37pm PDT The Nashville Predators beat (…)
I absolutely loved Nik Stauskas as an NBA prospect coming out of Michigan. As a freshman he was mostly just a 3-point shooter; as a (…)
FLoyd Mayweather will fight Conor McGregor in a boxing match in Las Vegas according to British tabloid, The Sun. This, of course, is not (…)
Not so far off.