According to the Washington Times, Penn State graduate John Matko showed up at the Nebraska-Penn State game with a sign that read:
“Put abused kids first …Don’t be fooled, they all knew. Tom Bradley, everyone must go.”
This is how Mr. Matko was greeted by unruly Nittany Lions fans:
* “That is such [expletive]! … Who the [expletive] do you think you are?”
* A beer showered Matko. One man slapped his stomach. Another called him a “[expletive].”
* “You’re going to get your [expletive] kicked, man,” a man bellowed.
* “That’s [expletive], guy,” another said.
* “What a [expletive] idiot, man,” shouted one fan. “Get out of here.”
Stay classy, Penn State football fans.
At Penn State’s stadium, profanity, scorn greet one father’s protest [Washington Times]
blog comments powered by Disqus