POWERED BY

Miscellany

Hannah Storm's Burn Injuries Following Propane Fire Were Documented By ABC News

Hannah Storm was burned by a propane gas grill fire three weeks ago, and hosted the Rose Bowl Parade on ABC yesterday, while sporting a wig, and having her burned left hand bandaged. ABC interviewed her last night and showed pictures of the aftermath of the fire. Scary stuff, if you have ever used a propane grill (I have had mine flame up on me, need to be more careful). She is lucky to be recovering and back on the air. Good luck to her.

 

[h/t: Bob’s Blitz]

 

 

Because you want to see it first!

Like and follow The Big Lead today!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Because you want to see it first.

Like and follow The Big Lead today!