As far as College Baseball postseason games go, this has to be among the wildest in recent memory:
* No. 1 seed UNC, leading 6-4 in the top of the 9th with two outs, gives up a grand slam to Florida Atlantic’s Tyler Rocklein (great name). Look at how fast he gets around the bases, and look at his teammates running around celebrating near home plate. That capped a 6-run 9th inning.
* UNC rallies for two runs in the bottom of the nine to force extra innings.
* Florida Atlantic hits a three-run home run in the 12th inning to take an 11-8 lead.
* After a close call at home plate and some missed calls by the first base umpire, the Tarheels tied the game at 11 in the bottom of the 12th.
* UNC’s Cody Stubbs drove in the winning run with a shot down the line in the 13th inning. UNC is headed to the Super Regional. Florida Atlantic is headed home.