These are amazing images in this story about a man in China who decided to play a little mahjong while his wife and kid were out at the zoo in the big city, and got in over his head. When he couldn’t pay the £6,000 of loss, he got thrown out of an eleven story building. He somehow survived, getting wedged in a chimney on the third floor. The rescue attempt took several hours, and it is feared he will be paralyzed from the waist down and his legs may have to be amputated.
blog comments powered by Disqus