Johnny Manziel has been doing this sort of thing for two seasons with Texas A&M, but is this his best amazing play? It has to be up there. Let’s count the things he does:
1) Dances around in the pocket, as usual
2) With the play seemingly over, he leaves his feet to leap for a few yards
3) He lands in the grasp of a defender, who grabs one of Manziel’s legs
4) Manziel, standing up and ripe to get drilled, shakes loose
5) He scrambles and throws a touchdown pass.
College Football is going to miss you, Johnny.
blog comments powered by Disqus