Jordan Spieth’s 2015 PGA Tour season ended on Sunday with yet another victory, his fifth of the year. The 22-year-old Texan has impressed all year, and Sunday was no different as he drained putts from 40-feet and made just about everything inside 10. The win at the TOUR Championship capped off a season in which Spieth earned more money than any player has in the history of the PGA Tour. Here’s a list of Spieth’s 2015 accolades.
- Won two major tournaments; the Masters and U.S. Open.
- Finish in the top four of every major tournament.
- Won five tournaments total.
- Won the Vardon Trophy, which is given to the PGA Tour’s leader in scoring average.
- Was ranked world number one at multiple points and finished the season as world number one.
- Won over $12 million dollars on Tour. He also claimed a $10 million dollar bonus for the FedExCup win for a total of $22 million.
- Player of the Year. Well, not officially yet, but he will be.
That’s enough to go ahead and retire with. Spieth’s fellow pros recognize his accomplishments and took to Twitter to congratulate him.