Michigan does not release a depth chart in advance of football games. If the opposing team wants to know who will be playing, they can find out after kickoff. Colorado travels to Ann Arbor this weekend and had a little fun with the situation by releasing its own fake chart for the Wolverines.
If annotated movie references are your thing, it’s delightful.
A few things:
- No surprise that Bill Lumbergh will be showing up on a Saturday.
- Expect Elmer Fudd to focus on the ground game but not find much success.
- Vito Corleone is going to be ALL OVER any counter plays. The dude hates guys who go against the rest of the offensive unit.
- Vladimir Lenin moves like a statue in the defensive backfield. Look for him to the taken down with a revolutionary passing attack.
- Lloyd Christmas has never taken a kick back for a score but, sure, there’s always a chance.
Colorado is a three-touchdown underdog. There might not be much levity in Boulder once the game begins. May as well get the laughs now.