21. Oklahoma City – Donovan Mitchell, SG, Louisville. Averaged 15.6 ppg as a sophomore, and will provide guard depth behind Victor Oladipo.
22. Brooklyn (via Washington) – OG Anunoby, SF, Indiana. His dunk reel alone might help boost ticket sales for the Nets, who were 28th in attendance.
23. Portland (via Cleveland) – Harry Giles, PF/C, Duke. Lottery talent, but can he stay healthy. Blazers capped out.
24. Utah – Jawun Evans, PG, Oklahoma State. Could eventually be the backup to Dante Exum in a Patty Mills-type role.
25. Toronto – Frank Jackson, PG, Duke. Long term insurance for when Kyle Lowry leaves.
26. Orlando (via Toronto) – Bam Adebayo, C, Kentucky. Overpaid for Bismack Biyombo, have two years left of Nikola Vucevic. Then, Bam!
27. Brooklyn (via Boston) – Jordan Bell, F, Oregon. Could play PF alongside Brook Lopez.
28. LA Lakers (via Houston) – Hamidou Diallo, SG, Kentucky. Ridiculous upside, but not ready to contribute for at least a year.
29. San Antonio – Ike Anigbogu, C, UCLA. Extremely raw, but that’s perfect for the Spurs, who will let him develop in the D-League for a year.
30. Utah – Tyler Dorsey, SG, Oregon. Joe Johnson turns 36 next month. This may be high for Dorsey, but he shot 41 percent on 3’s at Oregon.