Week 3 in the NFL has only four road favorites, and three of them involve Hall of Fame QBs – Aaron Rodgers (Packers -2.5 at Washington), Tom Brady (Patriots -7 at Detroit), and Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers -1 at Tampa). And six of the 11 home favorites are -6.5 or larger.
So where can you find value in Week 3? It just so happens I’ve started a sports gambling podcast to help you navigate these tricky waters. It’s called Coming Up Winners and it’s on iTunes. In the first episode, we break down:
* Jets at Browns on Thursday Night football
* The Patriots bouncing back off a loss
* Carson Wentz impact on the point spread for his return to the Eagles
* In the battle for LA, are the Rams overvalued?
* How much longer can you bet on the Alabama Crimson Tide as Las Vegas inflates their lines?
The podcast will go up on Mondays and Thursdays during the football season. Subscribe on iTunes!