Dave Portnoy, founder of Barstool Sports, joins the podcast!
- Where the Sirius XM channel ranks amongst Barstool priorities.
- How bringing in outside talent has worked out. The new radio lineup features none.
- Whether or not Barstool will be aggressive in signing talents from other networks going forward.
- How much of a concern is it that the company’s stars like Big Cat and PFT Commenter could leave in the future with many suitors expected?
- The latest on being sued by Michael Rapaport.
- What happened when Dave and Clay Travis had a discussion at the U.S. Open this past June. His thoughts on the feud with Clay.
- What impact has the many negative pieces on Barstool had on the company and its perception?
- Barstool’s biggest challenges today.
- What is something nobody knows about Dave?
- A look at Barstool in 12-24 months.
Past episodes and conversations:
[RSS Feed created by Patrick Hatten]