ESPN’s Maria Taylor joins the podcast this week!
Listen: Below | Download: Here | Listen on iTunes: Here
- When she realized she wanted to work in the business.
- Cooler in high school or college?
- Her first car and dream car.
- First job.
- Getting to ESPN.
- Her preparation.
- If she rewatches herself on television.
- If the Nick Saban interview question gets asked too much.
- Laura Rutledge’s Georgia trash talking.
- NBA draft.
- NBA Countdown rumors.
- Reading what is said about her online.
- What she wants to do next.
- What she is into.
- Music debates.
- What we are watching on television.
- The thing she cooks the best.
- Always late or early; bad texter or triple texter; two phones or one.
- And more!
Past episodes and conversations:
Sports Media Talk with Michael McCarthy: ESPN, FS1, Stephen A., Breakout Talents, Changes to Watch For
Chris Mannix On NBA Free Agency Rumors, Joshua-Ruiz, Sports Writing in 2019, & More
Chris Haynes on Kevin Durant’s Free Agency, Kawhi Leonard, Finals, Media Basketball Game
Game of Thrones Legacy, Reactions, Questions, Breakdown with Jason Martin
A Look into the Career and Life of Sage Steele
Inside the Trail-Blazing Career of Chiney Ogwumike of ESPN and WNBA
A Conversation with Michael Wilbon on the Future of PTI, His Career, the Business, and a Look Back
A Conversation with Adam Schein
Chris Russo Talks Holdup With Harper and Machado, Sports Media Philosophy
Game of Thrones Talk with Matthew Berry
Conversation with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool
Conversation with the Creators of Game of Zones
Conversation with Michael Buffer
Getting to Know Ashley Brewer
A Conversation with Canelo Alvarez on Moving to DAZN, Mayweather, Jacobs, GGG, & More
Field Yates on His Transition From Working for NFL Teams to the Media, Super Bowl, & More