Sports broadcasting legend Dan Patrick joins the show this week!
Listen: Below | Download: Here | Listen on iTunes: Here
- How he is liking the new Man Cave.
- His headphones.
- Paulie’s basketball game.
- Sports media in 2019.
- When he feels confident talking about someone else’s report.
- If the business gets easier.
- Working with Keith Olbermann.
- The career moment he is most proud of.
- If he missed hosting Sunday Night Football this past season.
- What he tells those that want to get into the business.
- The future of the business.
- Thoughts on styles and hosting.
- Most challenging job.
- What he wants to do next.
- If he would go back to ESPN.
- Young sports media talents he is high on.
- And much more!
Past episodes and conversations:
A Talk with Maria Taylor
Dianna Russini on Her Versatility, Being a Female NFL Insider, Bronx Tale and Her Family, Always Being Happy
A Talk with Marcus Spears
Sports Media Talk with Michael McCarthy: ESPN, FS1, Stephen A., Breakout Talents, Changes to Watch For
Chris Mannix On NBA Free Agency Rumors, Joshua-Ruiz, Sports Writing in 2019, & More
A Conversation with Michael Wilbon on the Future of PTI, His Career, the Business, and a Look Back
Chris Haynes on Kevin Durant’s Free Agency, Kawhi Leonard, Finals, Media Basketball Game
Game of Thrones Legacy, Reactions, Questions, Breakdown with Jason Martin
A Look into the Career and Life of Sage Steele
Inside the Trail-Blazing Career of Chiney Ogwumike of ESPN and WNBA
A Conversation with Adam Schein
Chris Russo Talks Holdup With Harper and Machado, Sports Media Philosophy
Game of Thrones Talk with Matthew Berry
Conversation with Erika Nardini, CEO of Barstool
Conversation with the Creators of Game of Zones
Conversation with Michael Buffer
Getting to Know Ashley Brewer
A Conversation with Canelo Alvarez on Moving to DAZN, Mayweather, Jacobs, GGG, & More
Field Yates on His Transition From Working for NFL Teams to the Media, Super Bowl, & More
More interviews on the next page: